Call for
Free Advice


Fire Alarm System Installation: FAQs and Answers

Fire safety is a very important part of any building security, whether residential or commercial. You need to be sure that you not only have evacuation routes planned, but the appropriate fire security in place. This will include a variety of factors, including smoke and fire alarms, as well as safety devices such as fire … Continued

What to Expect from a Fire Risk Assessment

A fire risk assessment is something every business needs to do. The assessment will give you a clear idea of what you need to do in order to protect your workplace and your employees from fire. After all, employers are solely responsible for workplace fire safety, including preventing fires from spreading, maintaining building regulation standards, … Continued

5 Ways to Protect Your Business From Fires

You never know when a fire could outbreak but if you prepare for the possibility, you are less likely to experience irreplaceable damage. Invest in the right precautions and you could save yourself thousands of pounds and eliminate safety risks for your staff members. Here are five ways to protect your business from fires. Carry … Continued

Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Business’ Fire Alarm Installation

Fires that occur in the workplace can have a devastating impact on your business, staff and clients, regardless of your industry. In 2016/17, there were more than 19,000 fires that affected businesses across the UK. Around 30% of the fires were deliberate, however, that leaves 70% that were accidental and, therefore, may have been avoided. … Continued

All You Need to Know About Emergency Lighting

When you need to evacuate a building due to a fire or another emergency, safety lighting is essential for guiding you to the nearest exit quickly. Despite being a simple installation, emergency lighting is a visible guide that can be the difference between getting to a safe place or not. If you don’t have emergency … Continued

Fire Safety Tips For Office Environments

As a business owner, the safety of your employees should always be a top priority. It’s important that all hazards are minimised in the working environment and all of the correct fire safety measures are put in place to keep your business safe. While you may not think that your office poses quite the same … Continued

How Often Does My Fire Alarm Need To Be Inspected?

Fire alarms are a legal requirement for businesses. As a business owner, it’s crucial that the safety of your employees is a top priority, and that means ensuring that the correct fire safety and security measurements are in place in your commercial building. A fire alarm system detects and warns people when there is a … Continued

The True Importance of Fire Alarms for Businesses

No matter which industry sector you work in or what type of business you run, fire safety should always be a top priority. Being aware of the fire risks within your workplace is extremely important; by identifying fire risks and hazards in the workplace, you can ensure that all of the necessary steps are taken … Continued

Four New Year’s Resolutions to Improve Fire Safety In Your Business

The New Year is well and truly just around the corner and therefore it’s time to start thinking about your New Year’s resolutions for the twelve months ahead. As a business owner, you likely have a lot of resolutions for your business or company; perhaps you want to expand your team or maybe you’d like … Continued

Three Fire Risk Assessment Tips for Christmas

The festive season is just around the corner and that means one thing: it’s time to start thinking about when you’re going to put the Christmas decorations up! Whether you like to keep it simple with a few lights or you go all-out every year, it’s important you keep fire safety in mind during the … Continued


More FAQs

Loading FAQ ...