Fire Extinguisher & Fire Marshal/Warden Training Courses
The health and Safety at Work Act and the Fire Precautions Act places an obligation on employers to provide basic fire training for all employees. E K Fire Protection Ltd provides a training course designed to satisfy this requirement.
Following completion of the course, participants are given an individually named certificate.
All participants will be given practical experience of using fire extinguishers on a live fire and on completion of the course will be able to:
- Tackle small fires with confidence
- Understand the properties of fire and how it spreads
- Help unnecessary fires occurring
- Distinguish between the different types of extinguisher
- Prevent fires occurring
- Practical demonstration (hands on experience using a Fire Extinguisher)
Schedule of each session
Although fire-training courses can be tailored to meet individual needs, the common layout for a session is as follows:
- Introductory talk
- Power point presentation
- Questions and answers
- Exterior demonstration (hands on experience using a Fire Extinguisher)
- Multiple choice questionnaire
Our courses are ideally suited to 12 persons, however we can tailor them to suit your individual needs.